Friday, January 28, 2011

Oatmeal Truffles

3/4 cup of Bob's gf oats
1/4 cup of good semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1/4 tsp. of vanilla
2 tbsp. of skim/lowfat milk
2 tbsp. of peanut butter( I used crunchy, but next time I'll use creamy)

Mix the milk,peanut butter, vanilla, and chocolate chips in a saucepan on low heat until the chocolate melts. Then take the mixture off the heat, and add in the oats. Mix well. Form into balls. Let set for 10-15 minutes in the fridge. Makes 10 balls.


amanojaku said...


I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

I have added your site to my site.

Please link my site to your site.

Thank you!

Buy British Food said...

There should be more initiatives like this one. Nice post... Thanks!

Waste Collection said...

Great post! I hope you will share more with us. Thank you!

Post a Comment