Sunday, January 23, 2011

A night with JFK



Last night Dave and I went to an event at the JFK Library & Museum . What a beautiful setting ... with some wonderful people!
I started with a glass of red wine and some veggies and dip before dinner.





Then, for dinner there were three different salads and soups along with roast beef and chicken. I decided on arugula salad with some sliced stalter chicken and a small cup of fish soup.



Dessert was everything mini: brownies, truffles and chocolate strawberries. I had two truffles and a strawberry with some decaf tea!







We had a wonderful time even in all this snow and cold!!


Today, we met some friends at Centre Street Cafe for lunch.




Nyssa and I shared some cheese grits before our main meals arrived!!



I decided on the Potatoes Santa Cruz(red bliss potatoes sauteed with onions under a mountain of vegetables topped with Vermont cheddar and salsa). It was a great mid day pick me up with my ladies!














0 comments:

Post a Comment