Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My poor poor bag

Today, after a fantastic workout on the elliptical and a run on the treadmill, I came home and tried to make an oatmeal-like meal with coconut milk and quinoa.


You see, I am not oatmeal's biggest fan, and yet I continue to try to find a substitute that would warm me up on those cold Boston mornings...
I even added a few nuts to sweeten the deal...


And alas, it was a flop. I literally had to choke it down. Maybe oatmeal and its relatives just aren't in the cards for me....

Dave then called and told me that Luna had eaten my favorite Cole Haan bag.

He even sent a picture... ugh...


To make myself feel better, I decided to drown my sorrows in something I love to do--cook (big surprise there!). I made a yummy shrimp fried rice with tons of veggies. It was warm, and made me feel better... well a little better ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment