Friday, January 14, 2011

Last Day in C'ville

The road to the farm... will be missed...




But most importantly the faithful steads... Note: the black and white blobs on the front lawn



I had my last morning of making kid lunches for awhile...



Below is Carly's lunch box contents



Then after a HARD BodyPump class I went to Feast to grab some lunch.

The vegetables are always so beautifullly displayed...


My favorite sign: Buy Fresh Buy Local... and cheese- WHAT could be BETTER!?!?


Fruit from the south...


I decided on their specials for lunch: vegetable pesto soup & a beet salad.


I took it home to enjoy in the farm light :)




Later in the afternoon, I had my Cleo salad from Bodo's Bagels . I had stopped there to to grab some bagels for the kids.
Tomorrow, back to Boston to my sweetie and Luna b.

2 comments:

KathEats said...

Cville will miss you!

Meg said...

Thanks Kath! I already miss it!

Post a Comment