Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Countdown Begins...

Where did today go? One minute I was working on my essays and an article, the next I was having to rush out the door to make Kettle & Pedal. I was glad I made it because it was great class and I was a sweaty mess afterwards.

I came home and made a lunch of Twin Oaks tofu with brown rice noodles with butternut squash, green beans, and carrots in a thai yellow curry sauce. It was DELICIOUS!!


Then, I got a couple of things down around the house, and got ready for one of the kid's basketball games.

Since all three were meeting at the gym, I decided to make a quick snack of FoodShouldTasteGood chocolate tortilla chip sandwiches with peanut butter. Those little gf sandwiches had fiber, protein, and chocolate- what more could the kids want in an afternoon snack!?!?!


Alas, only Carly liked them...


For dinner I made a salad of greens, green beans, carrots and GF chicken nuggets(the kids leftovers) with a couple Alexia sweet potato fries. I'm STUFFED!!

My picture picture isn't very good... I don't know what happened...


Tomorrow, I'm going to Body Pump to commemorate my time with Kath as well as my two weeks at ACAC Downtown.

My workouts for the past two weeks:


Last week:

Tuesday: Cycle Circuit
Wednesday: Cycle/CORE[ I left because it was awful & got on the elliptical!]
Thursday: Body Pump with Kath
Friday: elliptical, bike & treadmill workout
Saturday: rest
Sunday: two mile walk with Eleanor


This week:
Monday: Bosu,Pedal & Kettle[AWESOME class!]
Tuesday: elliptical & treadmill workout
Wednesday: Biathlon
Thursday: Pedal & Kettle
Friday: BODY PUMP!!!

Woo hoo, two great weeks of workouts, and a great start to 2011! I'm starting a countdown til our wedding day. My goal is to feel as strong and confidant as I can on July 9th! So, I'm going to start posting my workouts weekly to keep myself in check. It has felt so good to get some really hard workouts in, and I can't wait to keep it up at home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment