Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Book Group

I had book group at my house last tonight- I do love cooking for a crowd!

On the menu:

Roasted Eggplant Dip
White Bean and Cashew Dip
Blue corn chips & veggies
African Sweet Potato & Peanut Soup
Turkey Chili
Mini Mocha Cheesecakes
Brownie Bites

Luna wasn't in the mood to help me - she just sat there next to her new buddies like a queen(Thanks Aubs for the pillows)!





In the middle of cooking and cleaning the house, I took a break to wrap- Eat, Memory- for our yearly book exchange!



Then, my Canvas on Demand order was dropped off...


Finally it was 7pm and the ladies were coming- through snow and ice they walked... Everyone was thankful I had made soup to warm them up!

My mug o' chili I snacked on while people were walking in ;)




Blue corn chips,veggies, and dips for snacking.... I forgot to take a picture of the soups!






Due to the snow we had only about half our of ladies show up.... but it was definitely enough for our book exchange ...

Did I mention that there also has to be a 'nip' on the top of the present! Ha!


While speaking about Cutting for Stone, our book, the ladies and I noshed on mini cheesecakes, and brownie bites for dessert!


Now, on to shoveling out - we got ANOTHER 10 -12 inches!



0 comments:

Post a Comment