Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bluegrass Grill





The girls(El, Carly and Liza) and I went to the Bluegrass Grill this morning for brunch.






I had their corned beef hash with a poached egg on top and black tea. The hash was 'fabulous'(straight quote from Carly). It had tons of green onions and potatoes, and pieces of meat.




I didn't leave one bite... I couldn't, it was too good ;)






Then, we dropped the girls off for a playdate and headed to do some errands. We went to Whole Foods, Rebecca's Natural Food, dry cleaners, Plow & Hearth (to pick up some new Dansko's for El), and Bodo's (for bagels for Jack).

I found Sami's Millet and Flax cinnamon chips at Rebecca's Natural Food. They are amazingly delicious snack chips that have fiber, and taste like Stacy's Pita chips! I think I might need to order some of these for home!!! :)


Eleanor picked up some chocolate chewies at Whole Foods. They are one of the first gluten free treats I found. But, now they just don't do it for me. Maybe they changed their recipe?



When you pull up to the farm- there is an army of dogs that come up and great you.

First it starts with just a couple...



Then the whole brood joins in for love and attention!!





They are the most snuggly lovably dogs ever, of course other than Luna. Word from Dave though, is that she ate one of my winter boots today!!! Yikes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment